What is AmnioCord?
AmnioCord provides a protective environment to support the healing process. AmnioCord is derived of human umbilical cord. It is a thick graft that allows for suturing to keep the graft in place and works with deep surgical sites.
- Provides a protective environment to support the healing process
- Comprised of an extracellular matrix of hyaluronic acid and collagen
Retains Regulatory Proteins
Contains 250+ regulatory proteins1, 2
- SMR2T™ Technology and patented Purion® processing
- Terminally sterilized for additional level of safety
- Easy to apply
- Room temperature storage
- 5-year shelf life
- Compatible with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO)
Clinical Use Examples
- Comorbid patients with complex defects or delayed healing
- Smaller or deeper surgical sites
- Tendon, bone, or hardware coverage
- Diabetic Foot ulcers (DFUs), venous leg ulcers (VLUs), or decubitus ulcers
- Debridements, amputations, dehiscence, flaps and trauma
- When graft fixation is desired
1. MM-RD-00086, Proteome Characterization of PURION Processed Dehydrated Human Amnion Chorion Membrane (dHACM) and PURION PLUS Processed Dehydrated Human Umbilical Cord (dHUC) Allografts. 2. Bullard, et al. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2019 May;107(4):1035-1046.
Contact us for more information about AmnioCord
AmnioCord Product Sheet