What Is AmnioBurn?
AmnioBurn is a dehydrated human amnion/chorion membrane allograft. The product is available in a variety of sizes to reduce wastage.
- A semi-permeable protective barrier that supports the healing cascade
- Protects the wound bed to aid in the development of granulation tissue
- Provides a human biocompatible extracellular matrix
Retains Regulatory Proteins
300+ regulatory proteins1-3
- SMR2T™ Technology and patented Purion® processing
- Terminally sterilized for additional level of safety
- Easy to apply
- Room temperature storage
- 5-year shelf life
- Compatible with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO)
Potential AmnioBurn Target Areas
- Points of articulation
- Bone & tendon
1. Koob, et al. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2014 Aug;102(6):1353-62. 2. Lei, et al. Adv Wound Care. 2017 Feb 1;6(2):43-53. 3. MM-RD-00086, Proteome Characterization of Purion Processed Dehydrated Human Amnion Chorion Membrane (dHACM) and Purion Plus Processed Dehydrated Human Umbilical Cord (dHUC) Allografts.
Contact us for more information about AmnioBurn
AmnioBurn Product Sheet